Saturday, January 14, 2006

Somethings different

So I decided to decorate. Do you think it is nice? I think I like it which probably means I will be changing it soon. Just a little here and there. I don't have much to say other than that. I have been thinking a lot lately about meditating on the Lords words more. Here is a verse for you to linger your thoughts on for a moment:

O God, you are my God, earnestly I seek you; my soul thirsts for you, my body longs for you, in a dry and weary land where there is no water. ~Psalm 63:1

I love to read over Davids thoughts. They reach into my inner self and pull out my desires and passions for the Lord. It is interesting to read through them and see the different spiritual highs and lows that David was enduring through this time in his life. I find myself facing them and that is probably why I enjoy his thoughts so much, because I can relate to them in my own way. When I am low I pull encouragement from when he was high and when I am high I am reminded of when I was low and praise God for never forsaking me to stay in my low. I am not sure if any of that mumbling I just did made any sense but it made some to me.

*Glorify God and enjoy Him today

3 comments:

Robin said...

I like you new decor.

Ginny Owens has a song from Psalm 63. Have you heard it? It's really nice.

JavaMama said...

I have not hear of Ginny Owens. What type of music is he?

Robin said...

She sings contemporary Christian and worship music. She has a beautiful voice that I can sing along with easily. She and I jam in my minivan quite often.

You can hear some of her stuff at http://www.ginnyowens.com/