Sunday, January 15, 2006

Blog Surfing

I have this problem called "can't sleep" and not because I just can't or any medical reasoning but simply because I don't want to. Every night I vow at about 8:00 to go to bed before 10:00 and every night, it never fails, I miserably fail to keep my vow and end up rebuking my self quitely in my head. So here I am at 11:36, thinking subconsciously I still have 24 minutes left to blog. I just got back from "blog surfing" and found a few that I really enjoyed reading. They make me feel just a tad inadequate in my posting but that is okay I am secure in my blogging....ha.

Sting my Heart
Blessed with Sons
The Broken Messenger
Chasing Contentment
Tulip Girl

They are all great reads. I have enjoyed reading their thoughts.
Okay well 14 of my 24 minutes have been taken so now I must use the rest of them to settle into bed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Why Thank You!!

Now get some sleep! ;-)