Sunday, January 29, 2006

A lot of Change going on......

"Expresso" is leaving in the morning to go to Austin for the second time this semester. I went with him last week but this week I need to stay home and focus on home schooling and managing my house/apartment. I enjoy some of the time alone because I am able to focus more fully on "Superman", "T-rex", and our dwelling place.

Reflect on Proverbs 31:11 for moment. What does it say to you? I will be teaching on this verse not this Wednesday but the next. I am terribly excited and yet terribly frightened! Stepping outside of your comfort zone is never the most pleasant experience but usually they are the most fruitful. I am thankfu that I have been challenged to break through my shell, it has been getting thinner and thinner through out the years. I am hoping that the Lord will work in me through this in order to change me into a better glorifying instrument for Him!

Everyone wants to change, but change demands desire and discipline before it becomes delightful. There is always the agony of choice before the promise of change.

Larry Lea

No comments: