Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Tired this Morning

Tired, that is what I am this morning. We got in from Austin last night around 11:00 and of course stayed up longer when we got home. This week is going to be pretty busy for me mentally. I have so many things on my mind. My oldest sons birthday is Monday, yep on Halloween. I have 11 9x13 Enchiladas to make for Saturday. I am doing a cooking club thing with my friend it should be interesting. Not this Saturday but the next is Eli's birthday party so I need to have that on my mind.

Last night I read an interesting article about two books that I am currently reading. Ladies Against Feminism wrote an article about Captivating and Created to be His Helpmeet. You should check it out if you are reading Captivating. It pointed out some things to me that I totally soaked in and should not have. After I read the article I saw many things that I do not agree with and it actually offended me as what God created me for. I don't know if subconsciencely I understood or digested what Stasi Eldredge was saying or not but I think for the naive reader such as myself sometimes, it would be a good idea to read this article.

Tonight I hope to write some on my thoughts of training up children in righteousness, it has been heavy on my heart lately and I just want to share some of these things with you.

No comments: