Thursday, October 20, 2005

My Thursday

Just a quick post today. It has been such a beautiful day today. I got sick last night and am still feeling a little under the weather again today for an hour or two felt good enough to go to a pumkin patch and park for some lovely family time. I really do not enjoy being sick at all. I hate seeing my house in such chaos and watch my poor husband so desperately try to do a job he doesn't know how to do. Right now Kai is down for his afternoon nap and Rick and Eli are at blockbuster getting Batman Begins. I am sitting here in bed watching Happy Days and blogging. Tomarrow I think we are going to try to take a trip into Downtown Dallas. Sounds like great fun, we have not yet ventured into the Downtown area. I just remembered that Nicole Nordeman is going to be performing tonight at a Christian Church somewhere near here. I enjoy her music and wanted to go but since I am sick and we don't have a babysitter we can not go, sigh. That is okay though we are all suppose to have a movie night tonight and it shall for sure be more fun and fullfilling.


Ephesians 5:1-2
Be imitators of God, therefore, as dearly loved children and live a life of love, just as Christ loved us and gave himself up for us as a fragrant offering and sacrifice to God.

No comments: