Thursday, October 06, 2005

It is a beautiful morning. I can hear the masses of birds chirping outside. It is not a comforting noise but rather a more chaotic one yet they give me a sense of peace. To know that they are all probably sitting in a tree out there content and going about there day as I am doing the same in here. Isn't that what every creature on this earth is doing this very second. They are all going about there day. The thing I am thinking about today is how? How are we all going about it? Are we like the birds out there that are just going about there day as yesterday and the day before or are we looking to today in a different way. How can I live today to it's fullest and put God first in every detail of it. Instead of thinking of getting up and cooking breakfast like every morning how can I go cook it and find joy in it! By thinking of why I am cooking it, who I am cooking it for, and how I have the items to cook it with. I think if we thought of everything as a blessing it would be hard to just go about it monotnosously with no feeling. God doesn't want us to just live life like a robot going through the motions, He wants us to find joy in all of the everyday things and to bring Him glory in all of them. Think this way and life will not be boring or mundane but fullfilling and joyful. Think of all the glory you can bring to God today!


Glory be to God Almighty! Have a joyful day.

No comments: