Monday, October 17, 2005

Refocusing




Hebrews 12:2-3

Let us fix our eyes on Jesus, the author and perfecter of our faith, who for the joy set before him endured the cross, scorning its shame, and sat down at the right hand of the throne of God.
Consider him who endured such opposition from sinful men, so that you will not grow weary and lose heart.


My vision has been foggy lately. My eyes need to be refocused. I have found that life is passing by quickly right before my very eyes and because they are all fogged up and not focused in the right place I am missing it. I have been walking around daily with my eyes half way looking up at the cross, at Jesus. It is time to refocus them and let Him pour His blessings on me. I have been missing them day in and day out. I am ready for a new day, a day that is clear and radiant with Christ leading the way for me. Life is short and there is to much glory to be revealed in each day don't miss uncovering all of the splendors of the Lord.

**Praise the Lord the creator of all things and full of grace and mercy.

No comments: