Friday, September 23, 2005

Well, I just got in from the Marriage Seminar and I have to say that I thouroughly enjoyed Carl Brecheen and Paul Faulkner's words. They were very beautifully spoken and sent convictions straight to my heart. Faulkner's words really moved my heart to change the person that I am into more of the person that God wants me to be. And reminded me that in the change I can not do it myself but God will empower me with what I need to make the transition. In my life, in all circumstances good or bad in order to keep from being less of what God wants me to be I must learn to surrender myself to God. Faulkner has a powerful way of expressing his love and joy in Christ while at the same time rebuking me to change. Tomarrow should be just as exciting, liberating and piercing.........I am looking forward to it.

O how I love the Mighty Words of God. The way the power and glory of God pierce through my heart spliting it in half and challenging me to become more. Liberating...indeed. Joyful...indeed. If you could only feel my soul these words would just jump right off the screen at you. O, I love the way the Lord overwhelms my heart with the fullness of His presence.

Amazing............Powerful.......Glorious.........indeed!!

You were taught, with regard to your former way of life, to put off your old self, which is being corrupted by its deceitful desires. Ephesians 4:22

I pray that out of His glorious riches, He may strengthen you with power through His Spirit in you inner being, so that Christ may dwell in you hearts through faith. And I pray that you , being rooted and established in love, may have power, together with all the saints, to grasp how wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ, and to know this love that surpasses knowledge that you may be filled to the measure of all the fullness of God.
Now to him who it is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us, to him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, for ever and ever! Amen.
~Ephesians 3:16-21


Paul in Ephesians and Paul at the seminar both ripped my heart open tonight and poured Christ and His love in me. Glory be to God!

Be blessed.

No comments: