Saturday, September 03, 2005



It is a beautiful Saturday morning here in Dallas! I am dying to go Garage Sale hunting. I usually get up by 6:00 to go but for some reason this morning I decided to wait. Here in Dallas the garage sales don't start as early as they do in Natchitoches. Me and Jessica my enthusiastic garage sale finatic would go together ( I miss her!) sometimes at 5:00 or so. It is a lot of fun and the things that you find are exciting. People are usually just trying to get rid of things and sometimes it is really good and expensive stuff that they are forced to sale for cheap.

BTW I wrote this this morning at about 7:30 but was interupted and didn't get to send it. Now it is almost 11:00 and we just walked in from............you guessed it..........Garage Saleing! No great and wonderful finds but Eli enjoyed himself. He brought his money which was 4 dollars and got a hat rack and a Tonka wooden race car to paint. It was a fun family adventure.

"This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it." ~ Psalm 118:24

Joyfully Yours,

Kelli

No comments: