Wednesday, September 14, 2005

I have been uplifted, strengthened and restored. The feelings of complete satisfaction, overwhelming joy, unfading love, unending rest and serenity filled me tonight at the Ladies class in church. The ladies words were all liberating and sweet to my soul. But most of all the message the All I want is Jesus was the void my heart needed so desperately to hear. I was restored and refreshed by Him and all that He is. It is an overwhelming feeling when you come to the realization of who Christ is and what he did for you. To the depths of it not on a surface level when you really understand "who" and "what". Tonight I came to another realization, as I listened to a poem by Billy Grahams daughter speak so beautifully and liberatingly about Christ, Jesus and as the feelings rushed through me I was elated and there just are no words to express the joy that you have in Christ Jesus and I thought to my self........"What am i doing. I have been so selfish. Here I have undescribeable feelings of joy in Jesus and I am not sharing Him. How dare I keep Him to myself. How dare I not squash my pride and throw my self at peoples feet who are lost and miserable because they don't have Him. What am I good enough for His sacrafice, for His unfading love and grace. I think not.....not even close. I am wretched and completely undeserving. Who am I to think that someone is not acceptable for His grace and to have a life in Christ. Get over yourself, your pride, your feelings...........your self absorbed frame of mind and get your focus on Christ and His perfect sacrafice and righteousness and don't hold back an inch of Him from the next person you come in contact with.!" There are some things that I am facing in my life right now and one of them is being a women who is a passionate about God, Jesus and the Holy Spirit.............not at home with my husband or only with my close friends but with the WORLD! I want them to know when they hear me talk, when they see me smile, I want to represent Christ with a bold loving in your face approach...........where He can not be missed when they come in contact with me. It is a given that if you talk to me you will get Christ whether you want Him or not! I also thought that by keeping Him to myself I am sinning. I am commiting a grave sin against God, by not spreading the gospel to His lost sheep. That is my purpose besides being my husband's helpmeet and my childrens gardener.

1 Peter 1:8-9 Though you have not seen him, you love him; and even though you do not see him now, you believe in him and are filled with an inexpressible and glorious joy, for you are receiving the goal of your faith, the salvation of your souls.

2 Corinthians 9:12-15 This service that you perform is not only supplying the needs of God's people but is also overflowing in many expressions of thanks to God. Because of the service by which you have proved yourselves, men will praise God for the obedience that accompanies your confession of the gospel of Christ, and for your generosity in sharing with them and with everyone else. And in their prayers for you their hearts will go out to you, because of the surpassing grace God has given you. Thanks be to God for his indescribable gift!

1 Corinthians 9:18-19 What then is my reward? Just this: that in preaching the gospel I may offer it free of charge, and so not make use of my rights in preaching it.
Though I am free and belong to no man, I make myself a slave to everyone, to win as many as possible.



Well, that is enough of my ramblings for tonight! Tomarrow we must get up early to go to Logansport a little town in Louisiana to visit Grandma, Mama, and Nana! Oh and a Big...................HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY BELOVED HUSBAND! who is 25!!

Be blessed

1 comment:

Free Traffic System said...

Hello,

I liked your blog. I found many interesting information here.
I also give free info about forex forex forex forex forex forextraderguide.info guide guide guide on my
href="http://www.WebTradingSystem.com">Forex Trading System
site.

If you have time please visit my web site to get some free forex forex forex forex forex forextraderguide.info guide guide guide
information.

Kind regards,
Nick