Saturday, September 24, 2005

The rest of the seminar was fabulous! Rick and I both got to attend it together. Eli was not feeling well on Friday so I went alone. This morning he was feeling better so we decided to go. It was a long day though and I am so tired. I don't have much to blog other than hi and goodnight and a poem by Joseph Mary Plunkett:

Christ in Creation
I see his blood upon the rose
And in the stars the glory of his eyes,
His body gleams amid eternal snows,
His tears fall from the skies.
I see his face in every flower;
The thunder and the singing of the birds
Are but his voice-and carven by his power
Rocks are his written words.
All pathways by his feet are worn,
His strong heart stirs the ever-beating sea,
His crown of thorns is twined with every thorn,
His cross is every tree.
I have a passion for poetry if you didn't know. I can't write it myself yet I try anyway with much dismay. I love to listen to the hearts of others pouring out in their words on a piece of paper or in this case a computer screen. They just reach out and grab me and pull me in to their place for a moment in time and it is no longer my thoughts I hear but theirs. I enjoy it very much and I know that if God wanted me to beable to express myself so beautifully as a poet then I would, but I know that I have my own talents and so I will continue to let the poets speak to my heart what I can't. My heart of course knows already what I feel but the poets simply organize them and put them together to form a masterpiece of artistic expression.
May the words of my mouth and the
meditation of my heart
be pleasing in your sight,
O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer.
David my favorite Poet in : Psalm 19:14
*You Be Blessed*
Kelli

No comments: