Sunday, April 30, 2006

I have been thinking lately, yeah you heard me I said thinking.......he he. I have to many blogs! 4 to be exact. They all have differnt purposes though and I do not post regularly on all of them just one (obviously not this one huh? :0). I wanted to share them all and then explain my new purpose for this one because it is to broad right now.

Homeschool Blog *where I post the most: Living to Glorify
Medowview Church of Christ webring: JavaMama:Coffee Meditations
Superman and T-Rex's Blog: The Adventures of Superman and T-Rex
Well the last one is this one so I don't need to give you the address!

I am however changing my purpose for this one. I really just want to use this one for expressing my thoughts in my journey of being a woman of God with the hopes to encouraging other women of God in this high and holy calling. Posts will be on homemaking, motherhood in general, teaching at home, servanthood in the calling of being a helpmeet, and ways in which we as women can glorify the Lord. So all posts will be focused on the Lord's most beautiful creatures...........his women :0). A lot of these posts will match the ones from Living to Glorify but not always so be sure to check, if you want to.

Well, I just remembered that I have yet another blog.......but I am not revealing it just yet because I don't want to yet. So make that a whopping 5 blogs.........my husband thinks I am crazy.

*CRAZY FOR BLOGS*

Joyfully in Him,
Kelli

No comments: