Monday, April 24, 2006

"If I am going to have a busy day, I spend one hour with the Lord. If I am going to have a very busy day, I spend two hours with the Lord." Martin Luther

Don't forget to spend some one on one time with the Lord each morning to start your day off right. Does it feel impossible to have a meeting time with Him each day? It is difficult but with His grace it is possible to schedule it in. Get up an extra 15, 30, 45, or even an 1 hour earlier. Sacrafice a piece of your time in the morning before you run off to school, work, or just the daily activities by putting on some head phones and worshiping Him through music, or set up a reading plan and follow it each morning, or and pray for your day to come and ask the Lord to fill you with JOY for this is the day that He has made..................Psalm 118:24.

Let me hear in the morning of your steadfast love,for in you I trust.Make me know the way I should go,for to you I lift up my soul. Psalm 143:8

JOYfully in Him,
Kelli

No comments: