Friday, December 02, 2005

Yesterday and Today

Fun Fun was our day yesterday! A little frazzled for me but fun in the end. It is hard to stay focused with all of the madness of shopping, whether it is for presents, decorations, or just the monthly groceries. Last night we did our first night of our new tradition. It was a blast for all of us. We rented Madagascar, ate popcorn, drank hot chocolate (and I got to wear a little bit too after Eli tumbled onto the couch unaware of the "hot" chocolate in my hands) laughed, snuggled a little, and just relaxed as a family. It was very nice. Today started off good until we realized that there wasn't enough time to do all of the things we wanted to get done because of our lack of organization of time. But we figured it out after much heated discussion. I have to work on being calmer and quieter when things don't go exactly the way I planned them to go. I am about to go set up a messy craft project Eli and I are going to do. We decided to customize our christmas ornament balls for the tree. We have red and silver balls that we are going to write with glue Jesus, Saviour, Joy, Peace, and draw crosses on others and then pour glitter over them it is going to be messy and where there is mess there is sure to be..........FUN. I am excited! Tonight for our present we are going to get cokes, and I think marshmellows and have a night by the fire place! And sing carols.

Blessings Everyone!

1 comment:

Rick Harper said...

Love ya sweetie! Have fun decorating the ornaments while I study, BLA! haha, I love you guys. Cya'll in a few hours.