Monday, December 26, 2005

A Friend



*That God so Wonderfully Blessed Me With*


"To know someone here or therewith whom you can feel there is understanding in spite of distances or thoughts expressed. That can make life a garden."-Goethe

"Can miles truly separate us from friends?If we want to be with someone we love, aren't we already there?"- Richard Bach

"Never shall I forget the days I spent with you. Continue to be my friend,as you will always find me yours."- Ludwig van Beethoven

"Some people come into our lives,leave footprints on our hearts,and we are never the same."- Unknown

"I always knew looking back on the tears would make me laugh.But I never knew looking back on the laughs would make me cry."- Unknown

"Never shall I forget the days I spent with you. Continue to be my friend,as you will always find me yours."- Ludwig van Beethoven

"A part of you has grown in me. And so you see, it's you and metogether forever and never apart, maybe in distance, but never in heart."- Unknown

"Each friend represents a world in us,a world possibly not born until they arrive,and it is only by this meeting that a new world is born."- Anaïs Nin

~*I Miss You*~

1 comment:

Fragile Things said...

THank you so much kelli, boo-hoo, boo-hoo. I need that little guy that cries to show how much I needed you to say that. Things are getting a little brighter. I miss you so much too. I seems that things can never go back and I know that they can't but I feel good knowing that you will always be my close friend. I love you and I think that I am finally getting my strength back from the baby. It is moving and kicking and we will find out what it is on the 10th. I will blog it. I lov eyou again and give all the boys hugs and kisses.