Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Mid-Week

I am enjoying my bible reading plan so far. It is refreshing each day. I was a little weary at first because of the way it skips around but it helps me to stay interested. I have been getting up early to get into the word alone and it has been a struggle. I use to could get up by 5:00 but am now struggling to get up by 6:30. I didn't make it this morning until 7:00 and then suffered the consequences when T-Rex decided to join me at 7:20. This pregnancy is really affecting me.

Memorizing Psalm 1 is coming along slowly but it is coming. For a few weeks I will be jumping each day from Romans to Genesis to Joshua to the Psalms to Job to Isaiah to Matthew. I can't wait to really get in deep with each of these books and get to know the Lord better through each one.

It is getting late and I need to begin my day with my family.......we have a lot of things to do today.

JOYfully in Him,
Kelli

1 comment:

Robin said...

I'm doing the same reading plan and have been enjoying the jumping around. It was a relief this morning to only have a couple of short Psalms to read. My morning didn't go as planned, yet I was still able to get my time in the Word completed.

Tomorrow there is no time for sleeping in. 6 chapters of Isaiah, I believe.

Have a great day!