Wednesday, August 31, 2005

We are home! In our NEW home.
You never really leave a place you love....Part of it you take with you leaving
a part of you behind
......my best friend gave me a picture framed that has that on it. I believe that now that I am here and settling in in Dallas Texas and trying my hardest to make it HOME. It is funny, I do feel like a part of me is missing...........and I can't find it. Don't get me wrong I am loving Dallas and all of the new friends in Christ that we are making. Our apartments are very nice except for a little ruckus at about 10:30 -2:00am thursday-saturday. Yeah, right outside of our apartment complex there are drag races every thursday, friday and saturday. They are pretty fun to watch I have to admit but can be very annoying when you are trying to sleep. We had to buy some fans to drown out the noise.

Meadow view church of Christ is more than we could have expected. I have to say that I was worried about the church and how it would measure up to the small church with in our church we had in grand ecore. But I have been pleasantly suprised by the measure of love for others and for Christ that has been shown here. We have currently been invited to begin a small group that will meet every thursday for prayer, praising the Lord and discussion over the bood "A Purpose Driven Life" I have to say I am very excited about this! I have missed the small group in natchitoches very much. I pray that this group will come together and grow strong in the Lord together, that much fruit will overflow from it, that we will each grow closer in our relationship to God, and that we will all be strengthened from eachother through Christ.

Well, I guess that is all for now it is late and I have to get up early to start my day tomarrow. I started homeschooling my Eli Monday so I need to be fully refreshed and replenished for another blessed day of homeschooling and home managment. Be Blessed my friends!
Joyfully Yours, Kelli

No comments: