Friday, August 12, 2005


Well...........we are almost done. Tomarrow we head out of Old Natchitoches. I have to say that I am getting a little nervous, this is my first big move with my family. Saturday is going to be a huge mixture of emotions. I have lived here in Natchitoches for almost 6 years and in Louisiana for almost 13 so it is going to be sad to leave. I go get the U-haul at 10:00 and am going to bring it back here to load it up. I hope to load it up before Rick gets home but that may not happen. Eli and Kai and going to their Mama's and Bebe's house this afternoon. They will have a blast. Tonight if I get all that I need to get done done we will have singing and prayer with our friends here for the last time. I am really going to miss that........praising God with our wonderful church family. They are all so amazing. Well, I guess the next post I do will be in Dallas.......I am not sure when but hopefully soon. Wish us luck!

No comments: