Wednesday, August 03, 2005















ONE SECOND LIFE IS HAPPENING AND THE NEXT YOU ARE REFLECTING ON IT. TIME, IT GOES BY SO FAST. SOMETIMES I FEEL LIKE SOMEONE PUSHED FASTFORWARD TO THE NEXT CHAPTER OF MY LIFE. SECONDS GO BY SECOND AFTER SECOND AND THEY TURN INTO MINUTES AND THEN HOURS AND DAYS, MONTHS, YEARS AND SO FORTH AND LATELY I HAVEN'T BEEN ABLE TO JUST SIT IN THE SECONDS OF MY MINUTES OR IN THE MINUTES OF MY HOURS OR EVEN IN THE HOURS OF MY DAYS. I AM THE ONE WHO HAS PUSHED FAST FORWARD ON MY LIFE. WHY AM I IN SUCH A HURRY TO GET STUFF DONE. EVERYDAY IS OVER BEFORE I EVEN REALLY KNOW IT. I GET UP IN THE MORNING AND IT FEELS LIKE A MILISECOND THAT I AM RUSHING TO PUT THE KIDDOS TO BED. WHY? YESTERDAY SEEMS LIKE IT JUST HAPPENED. I SIT AND LOOK AT MY BOYS AND AM IN SHOCK WHEN I THINK ABOUT HOW OLD THEY ARE 5 AND 1. 5 I THINK WHAT! WHERE IN THE WORLD DID THE TIME GO WHAT HAPPENED HE WAS JUST 1 ABOUT A YEAR AGO. AND 1 HE WAS JUST BORN! HERE WE ARE MOVING AND CHANGING OUR LIVES AND I AM NOT EVEN SURE WHAT HAPPENED YESTERDAY WAS REALLY YESTERDAY. RICK AND I HAVE BEEN MARRIED FOR ALMOST 5 YEARS AND BEEN TOGETHER 6 YEARS, NOW THAT SEEMS AT TIMES TO BE MORE LIKE 15 OR SO YEARS HA HA BUT TODAY IT SURE FEELS LIKE WE JUST MET AT THAT AUCTION AT NORTHWESTERN. I GUESS YOU CAN TELL THAT I AM PONDERING AT MY LIFE AND FEELING A LITTLE GUILTY FOR NOT STOPPING TO TAKE A BREATHER EVERY NOW AND THEN. FOR NOT PUSHING PAUSE ON MY RECORDING LIFE. MOMENTS ARE GOING BY WELL EVERY MOMENT.....THERE WENT ONE .....AND I AM JUST LETTING THEM GO BY WITH OUT DWELLING IN THEM AND SOAKING THEM UP. WHAT A WASTE OF TIME. TODAY IS GOING TO BE DIFFERENT..........FOR THERE WILL BE MANY PAUSED MOMENTS.

Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own. ~Matthew 6:34

Now listen, you who say, "Today or tomorrow we will go to this or that city, spend a year there, carry on business and make money." Why, you do not even know what will happen tomorrow. What is your life? You are a mist that appears for a little while and then vanishes.~James 4:13-14

Time is what we want most, but what we use worst. ~William Penn

Live in and for today and live in it and for it for Christ. Don't suck the joy out of today out of this moment, out of this hour by thinking about anything else for to long. Take the time to push the pause button or the slow motion button for a while and soak up the seconds of the minutes. We are a mist that appears for a little while and then vanishes so live in today not in the past or the futurel leave all that to Christ He has it undercontrol. Don't wast these precious moments in worry, guilt, doubt, or in rushing through it and don't whatever you do waste it by not having Christ be your foundation for the moment. That will not only suck the joy out of the moment but it will totally destroy it. Anything not done in and for Christ is a horrible waste. That I am guilty of but pray that I will not forget how to live in this moment. I have not been trusting God with my time and have allowed my planning and guilt rule over each moment and they have been wasted. Wasted because I have not handed over my past to him or given him my future, to an extent but not completely I am still hanging on to them. Well, I am letting go and am ready to immerse myself in today. Peace be with you and I pray that you also will give your past and future to God and live in the present for God.

No comments: