Friday, July 29, 2005

My many thoughts today are cluttered and taking a back row seat to the many tasks that are needed to be done. We are in the process of moving to Dallas Texas, August 13 is the official date we will be U-hauling out of here. Although we are terrible excited about this new life we are about to begin we are at the same time terrrible stressed and overwhelmed. The thoughts and pictures you have in your head are always so decievingly pleasant when it comes to these types of things, it is not all fun and games like we think so often it is a lot of hard work with much planning and not to mention exceedingly exspensive. I didn't realize just how much money a U-haul truck would cost.........way to much in my opinion. But it is all good cause we know that God is in control of everything, even our money. I feel that as long as we spend our money in a way that is pleasing to God then we will not have any problems, he will provide. I have to say though that we have not been as responsible with our spending as we should have been but we are definetly learning. Well I am off (not litterally) to another spout of frantic cleaning, packing, and then basically running around like a chicken with its head cut off.............I hate that saying, I don't even know why I said it! But it is true wish me luck I have a tremendous amount of crazy things to do! But, I will be back...................since this is my blog and all, hehehehe.

No comments: