Wednesday, July 27, 2005

My First Post


Well today is Wednesday July 27th and this is my very first post on my new blog. I have another blog but it is mostly just about my boys. I have set this one up just for me........I need a place to put all of my thoughts. My mind is constantly running with all kinds of thoughts but I do not voice them for fear of other peoples thoughts about my thoughts! I hate it but I thought that if I created this place I would actually become more comfortable with myself and confident in my ideas or at least I would get them out of my head. Seriously they drive me crazy sometimes because they just linger in there and I feel like it is getting to crowded and some of them need a new dwelling place. Anyways, so that is the reason for this blog! I am a busy little SAHM and housewife who's mind is full of thoughts that I have meditated on for way to long and now I am letting them go I hope thay you my victim will half way at least enjoy some of these thoughts. May the Lord bless you today and don't forget to pray.


Mother of Eli and Kai and helpmeet to Rick or otherwise known as Kelli. (ha ha)

1 comment:

Rick Harper said...

love ya babe!