Sunday, February 12, 2006

Frugal Prayers

I saved a bunch of money at...........................Albertsons today! I was so excited when the cashier told me I saved 6.49 that is actually a lot when it comes to shopping. I love being frugal it is fun and rewarding in many ways.

I have a prayer request for a little girl who is in critical condition right now. She is only 7 years old it is a very sad story, her name is Candace Joy, please pray for her.

Click Here to read about her.


You know there are alot of areas in our lives that we should be frugal or spairingly in but in the area of prayer never! Prayer is communing with the Lord for ourselves or in regards to someone else that should never be done spairingly but in abundance and consistently. So pray today, tomorrow, next week, daily for every single person that you know leaving no one out.


~kelli

No comments: